The Doulton Supercarb is a three stage cartridge combining the highly efficient properties of ceramic with the enhanced water treatment properties of activated carbon.
First Stage :
The first stage consists of Doulton Supercarb ceramic which is manufactured to provide genuine sub micron iltration. The cartridge reduces fine particulate matter, bacteria, cysts and turbidity.
Second stage :
The incorporation of silver locked within the ceramic structure inhibits the growth of bacteria and gives enhanced bacteriostatic and self sterilising properties.
Third Stage :
An inner core of activated carbon block which removes chlorine, VOC’s and industrial solvents.
Features: – A practical alternative to bottled water, reverse osmosis, UV and distillers
– Filtration efficiency of >99.9999% at 0.9 microns
– Filtration efficiency of >99.9% at 0.5 – 0.8, >98% at 0.2-0.5 µm
– Highly efficient bacteriological filtration
– Tested with live Cryptosporidium to a removal of 100%
– Genuine absolute micro filtration
– Self sterilizing
– Removes High levels of Chlorine, VOC’s and industrial solvents