Doulton Ultracarb is a four stage cartridge combining the highly efficient filtration properties of ceramic with the enhanced water treatment properties of activated carbon and the heavy metal reduction capabilities of ion exchange media.
First Stage :
The first stage consists of Doulton ultracarb ceramic which provides genuine sub micron filtration. The cartridge reduces fine particulate matter, bacteria, cysts and turbidity.
Second stage :
The incorporation of silver locked within the ceramic structure gives enhanced bacteriostatic and self sterilizing properties.
Third Stage :
An inner core of activated carbon block removes chlorine and organic compounds.
Fourth Stage :
Ion exchange resin reduces Lead and other heavy metals.
– Fits Doulton, Franke™ Uniflow and Triflow housings
– Filtration efficiency of >99.99% at 0.9 microns
– Filtration efficiency of >99.9% at 0.5 – 0.8 µm
– 98% at 0.2 – 0.5 µm
– Tested with live Cryptosporidium to a removal of 100%
– Highly efficient bacteriological filtration
– Tested with live eColi bacteria
– Four filtration stages within a single candle
– Removes High levels of chlorine and organics lead and other heavy metal reduction