PVDF membrane features:
– Quality product water: Memstar water purifiers employ UF technology, effectively removing secondary contaminants from municipal tap water and nature water sources, such as microorganisms, sands/soil, suspensions, particles, colloids and rotten biological materials, while retaining beneficial minerals and trace elements.
– High flux: Sufficient purified water for drinking, washing & showering; Compact size but high flux compared to other products under the same conditions.
– Wide range of feeding pressure: Outside-in filtration, membrane can bear high pressure & maintain good permeability under minimum pressure, low Delta P.
– Low operation cost: No need for booster pump and energy, easy installation.
– Self cleaning/easy maintenance: Vertical flow filtration, cross-flow flush mechanisms, fouling contaminants can be flushed out by natural flow of municipal tap water so that the permeate flux of membrane can be recovered.
– Targeted usages: Purified water for drinking, cooking, and showering while flushing water for watering plants and flushing toilet.
– Durable: Stable PVDF membrane, anti-aging and anti-fouling, at least 5 years of product life-span is expected.