– Toughest, most durable pump on market
– Adjustable max. outlet psi (regardless of feed pressure)
– Expels trapped air (no more air locks)
– Can be mounted w/pump head up or down
– More flow at extremely low inlet pressures
– New motor venting system to remove moisture
– EMI/RFI electronic noise suppression
– 100% final performance tested.
Key Operating Benefits :
– Boosts pressure 40 to 120 psi (adjustable)
– Fixed pressure to 160 psi
– Up to 30,000+ operating hours
– Whisper quiet – less than 45 DBA
– Can run dry without damage
– Self priming – 60″ lift
– Low voltage (12-24V) for maximum safety
– Corrosion resistant exterior
– Continuous or intermittent operation
The 6800 is designed to operate with a PSW Tank Shut-Off Switch for hydro-pneumatic storage systems. The PSW, when used with a typical under counter R.O. system, can be augmented with an ESO Electronic Shut-Off Valve. It is also compatible with most hydraulic shut-off valves. For counter-top systems, Aquatec’s TLC Tank Level Control Switch Valve shut off feed water and the pump when the product water storage tank is full.
Pumps operate with low energy (only 14 watts), low voltage (12-24 volt) motors, powered with compatible transformers with world wide primary voltages available (100 VAC, 120 VAC, 230 VAC). Transformers are optional and must be ordered in addition to the pump.
MOUNTING PLATES :
The “flexible or steel” base plates are included at no extra cost. The “Universal” base plate P/N 51-104 is available optionally at additional cost.
Built-in 1/4″ John Guest half cartridge fittings eliminate need for external fittings (unless elbows are required).
The location and positioning of the pump may affect its’ performance. Always consult the factory for recommendations that will optimize your system.
This pump is designed for residential reverse osmosis system including HDB flat, condominium, private apartment, shop house or office.