- Pump specification:
– Volts: 240 VAC/24 VDC
– Current: 0.22 AMPS
– Open Flow: 0.31 GPM
– Pressure: 100 PSI
- The 6800 is designed to operate with a PSW Tank Shut-Off Switch for hydro-pneumatic storage systems. The PSW, when used with a typical under counter R.O. system, can be augmented with an ESO Electronic Shut-Off Valve. It is also compatible with most hydraulic shut-off valves. For counter-top systems, Aquatec’s TLC Tank Level Control Switch Valve shut off feed water and the pump when the product water storage tank is full.
- POWER :
Pumps operate with low energy (only 14 watts), low voltage (12-24 volt) motors, powered with compatible transformers with world wide primary voltages available (100 VAC, 120 VAC, 230 VAC). Transformers are optional and must be ordered in addition to the pump.
- MOUNTING PLATES :
The “flexible or steel” base plates are included at no extra cost. The “Universal” base plate P/N 51-104 is available optionally at additional cost.
- FITTINGS :
Built-in 1/4″ John Guest half cartridge fittings eliminate need for external fittings (unless elbows are required).
- INSTALLATION :
The location and positioning of the pump may affect its’ performance. Always consult the factory for recommendations that will optimize your system.
- This pump is designed for residential reverse osmosis system including HDB flat, condominium, private apartment, shop house or office.
Water Booster Pump – Nesca (ROP-BP/NE)
- Reverse Osmosis (RO) pressure booster pump
- Distinguishing Features:
– Toughest, most durable pump on market
– Adjustable max. outlet psi (regardless of feed pressure)
– Expels trapped air (no more air locks)
– Can be mounted w/pump head up or down
– More flow at extremely low inlet pressures
– New motor venting system to remove moisture
– EMI/RFI electronic noise suppression
– 100% final performance tested.
- Key Operating Benefits :
– Boosts pressure 40 to 120 psi (adjustable)
– Fixed pressure to 160 psi
– Up to 30,000+ operating hours
– Whisper quiet – less than 45 DBA
– Can run dry without damage
– Self priming – 60″ lift
– Low voltage (12-24V) for maximum safety
– Corrosion resistant exterior
– Continuous or intermittent operation