- Whole house, point of entry (POE) systems are typically installed on a home’s main water line, trapping sediment before it enters the house’s water supply. While not as effective as point-of-use water filters, like counter top filters that filter water directly before use, the whole house water filter provides clean, filtered water to every water source in the household. Ideally, this type of filtration system is used in conjunction with a counter-top filter in order to ensure the removal of lead and other elements that corrode from pipes after water enters the home’s plumbing system.
- Dimensions:7 1/4″ diameter x 23 3/8″ tall
- Water Filter can be attached.
- Colour may vary.
20″ Double Big Flow Water Filter Housing (Blue) (HF20-DF+B)
- Investing in a whole-house filter will help protect clothes, fixtures and toilets against unsightly stains caused by iron and rust particles. By removing chlorine and other harmful chemicals at the point-of-entry, whole house water filters not only provide cleaner, healthier water, but better air quality, as well. They prohibit chlorine from vaporizing in the air when used in the shower and dishwasher. Inhaling chlorine vapor is strongly correlated to the onset or aggravation of asthma and bronchitis. Whole house water filters also prevent harmful chemicals from embedding in clothing in the laundry, and they lessen the amount of detergent needed in both laundry and dishwashing.
– Easy to install.
– Reduces dirt, sand, and silt.
– Tough, durable, thick-walled clear housing.
– Equipped with pressure relief button.
– Accepts a wide variety of cartridges (4 ½” diameter x 19½” tall)
– Service flow rates of up to 35 GPM @ 60 PSI
– 1½” NPTF-Inlet/Outlet
– Operating Pressure 30 – 100 psi
– Operating Temperature 40 -100°F
- This 20″ Double Big Flow water filter housing is suitable for most condominium, private apartment, flat, bungalow, office, industrial factory, commercial shop house or food processing water plants.